Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Few Fashionable Favorites:


Bold animal inspired jewelry for a wild summer:

 (from left to right: vintage, BCBGUrban Outfitters, vintage)

My Michael by Michael Kors "Joan" bag back from the cobbler! ( My local Michael Kors store had it repaired for free)


Vintage Denim Moschino grommet vest adorned with my favorite pins for a slight "Rocker" look.


Shades for an occasion:
(the pair 2nd from the bottom are my current pick!)

 Oliver PeoplesChloe, random street vendor, Juicy CoutureF21Ray-BanBetsey JohnsonCoach )

My small but versatile collection of scarves!

(from left to right: vintage, random street vendor, vintage oscar de la renta, pashmina, Burberry )



Just a handful of things I LOVE to wear. 




Yours,
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always appreciated!