Monday, August 8, 2011

I told myself, "I'm NOT going to buy anything!"


Today I decided to get some much needed exercise by taking a power walk, thru the mall. Needless to say I discovered a pair of Beverly Fieldman leopard print sandals and instantly started picturing myself wearing them with a million outfits. They were marked down at Nordstrom Rack for an  amazing price. A stacked heel and mini platform made this shoe very comfortable as well. I had found perfection in a shoe box, right?! 


Well, I am pretty set in my ways, because as I told myself, 

"I'm NOT going to buy anything!"

And I didn't.

What do you guys think? Should I have purchased them?




Yours,
Nico

2 comments:

  1. I tried, they were the last pair in my size in the company...They were gone by the time I returned! keep your eyes open for leopard heels for me haha!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!