Monday, September 12, 2011

Feeling the blues:

       Ok so I'm not feeling the sad kind of blues but I am feeling this blazer in an electric blue shade. I wore this outfit this past Saturday to see Hall & Oates preform at the Saratoga Mountain Winery:



Blazer: Forever 21
Black Cami: Gap
Jeans: Alloy (available in petite and tall inseams!)
Shoes: Banana Republic (Old style, similar here)
Handbag: Kate Spade (on sale!)


Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples (similar style here)
Ring: Marc Jacobs "Lola" perfume ring
Lipstick: Impassioned by Mac
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here)
Earrings: Aldo (old style)


(image c/o this myspace user)


The concert venue was spectacular! Gorgeous mountain views, picturesque grape vines, and a killing sound system. I plan on seeing a few more concerts at this venue before the end of 2011!



Yours,
Nico

2 comments:

  1. I could have sworn I posted yesterday that I am obsessed with the Kate Spade bag!! And of course this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that bag as if it were my own child.

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!