Friday, November 11, 2011

The return of the Gypsy Junk Rescuer:


      So I might have taken myself on a shopping spree at Salvation Army yet AGAIN! (Remember this post?) A few weeks ago there was another 50% off everything in the store sale and I just could not resist the opportunity to look for some new items to spruce up my home. Decorating your living space can end up being the most expensive thing you do, I try and keep decorating costs low by scavenging thru local Salvation Army and Goodwill locations! Here's what I found this time:



Swan dish used to coral my television remotes..$2.00!


Mirror and glass tray perfect for displaying loose odds and ends... $2.00!


Trio of milk glass bud vases that contain some 
of my kitchen essentials... all for $10.00!


Golden champagne bucket...$2.00!


"Mini bar" table that tastefully stores my collection of 
wine bottles, glassware, and liquor...$10.00!



      Everything ended up costing me a total of $24 dollars! How great is that? You never know when the Gypsy Junk Rescuer will strike again! What will I find next? 


Yours,
Nico

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! Love the milkglass!

    Enter my Stella & Dot giveaway:

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/11/stella-dot-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!