Saturday, January 7, 2012

Autumn Leaves Turn Winter White:

Hat- Forever21, Sunglasses- Betsey Johnson,  Sweater- Vintage,
Skirt-Vintage, Shoes- Christian Siriano for Payless, Bag- Coach






      Purchased the bulk of this entire outfit on the cheap. Hat- $10, Sunglasses $30, Pearls- $10, Sweater- Free (trade with Crossroads), Tank- $9, Skirt- $5 (real leather from Salvation Army!), Shoes- $15. That's under $80 bucks for 7 items! My favorite places to shop for clothes are Crossroads Trading Co, Salvation Army, Goodwill, and any and every sale rack. 

Where do you find the best deals on clothing?

Yours,
Nico
      


      

7 comments:

  1. It looks like Fall in CA! We're lucky in Chicago that it is high 40s to low 50s right now...and we'll enjoy it while it lasts! This year I found the best deals at Banana Republic, sale less an extra 50%! Love the whole outfit and did your presents arrive yet?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! especially love the lil white cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun outfit. I love all of your fantastic deals. Great pictures and cute hat.

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great skirt at a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mainly shop on eBay, Marshalls, and Nordstrom Rack. I sometimes buy things from conventional stores when they have their steep discounts. Looks like CA is a whole season behind the east coast but I bet you're not complaining for the lack of winter :) I love your bag and sweater - they look so elegant (and Chanel-esque).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love trading with Crossroads! I traded clothes recently and got 3 new dresses for maybe $12 after I used my trade.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!