Sunday, January 29, 2012

Things that make me smile, what numbers to dial:

Jellyfish at the Monterey Bay Aquarium

      Just a few things that make me smile lately (One of them being the Biggie Smalls lyric that I used as the title for this post!). It can be hard sometimes, to really stop and appreciate why life is just so sweet. Today I took a couple moments to reconfirm myself to this poem's ideals and to never forget how fleeting life is. And while these may seem like silly simple things to get excited over, I really believe that life's small gems are what we should be focusing our attention on: 

delicate and refreshing cucumber ice cubes

The "Nico" sweater (more info here)

Champagne flight at Vino Prima (only $12!)

Short rib pasta with cream sauce. 

Weaving friendship bracelets

Trying on wigs before a photo shoot.
(More on that later...)

Icing cookies while listening to music 
featured on TheJukeBoxGallery

New kicks



Yours,
Nico

8 comments:

  1. hey cuteness,thanks for dropping by my blog,i cant find u on the follow group but am following u right now,so follow me back cuteness....xoxo

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes! They are a really great color for spring.

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look who's the eternal optimist now? :)
    I loved reading this to start my day! And I love that the champagne flight pic was taken with me in Santa Cruz! Miss you so much.

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you named the artist...I would have spent the day trying to figure out the song.

    The short rib pasta looks good. I may try that on one of my cheat days. I need to get my diet in gear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and love that pasta dish :)

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those cucumber ice cubes. :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!