Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bedside Tables:

Bedside Tables:

Bedside Tables: by nsaich featuring red soled high heels




      My nightstand (/home office desk) is looking pretty shabby lately. I'm talking wood and paint chipping off and missing handles people! Perhaps a home makeover project is in order but until then I'll be dreaming of these artful bedside tables. I think the "Eclectic" version is perfect for me, lots of drawer space, lighting, and small storage vessels for my jewels! Which do you like best?

Yours,
Nico

9 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I love the bold version. I think I need that in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the eclectic! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the worldly selection, this is probably not going to surprise you as I love neutrals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm torn between worldly and bold...haha I think that the worldly would be best though. I've always wanted a neat little bedside table! My rooms too crammed as it is though to include one.
    And thanks for the comment, haha. About the jumping photos...well, to be honest, I have to time it just right. Sometimes I'm able to have someone else take it for me so its easier. But we do the usual countdown, I jump about a couple times, and one of the shots usually turns out pretty decent.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow one! Love it´s bright and cheerful color. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of the bold, but you can never go wrong with a worldly!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!