Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Butter Cake:


      A few weeks ago my computer went kaput (hence the lack of daily posting) and the saddest part was, I couldn't browse online recipes for awhile! But then I remembered what people did before the internet was invented and I visited my bookshelf and began flipping thru my plethora of cooking books. That's when I located this recipe for yellow cake (AKA: the most butter you have utilized in one singular cake ever) and this recipe for frosting (who's main ingredient is also butter) and knew I had to try the combination out for myself. So happy I did because the cake was dense yet supple and the frosting literally melts on your tongue. 


Yours,
Nico




4 comments:

  1. omg wow! love it!

    any chance you would follow my blog? much appriciated!
    www.nopartiesjusttea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me. Perfect cake for a little girl's party.

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!