Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Floral Play



      I'm typically more of a jean and T shirt kind of girl so I have to say that I'm loving the colored denim trend (as seen here and here). Colored denim allows me to instantly dress up even the most basic of outfits. I can't tell you how many simple black/white/grey tops I own that now have a bright partner to pair with them. And I know I mentioned this last week, but Alloy.com really has the best selection of basic and trend denim in the largest array of sizes and inseams (petite, plus, and tall) that I have seen! Did you happen to catch their pant sale over memorial weekend, buy one get one 50% off! 






      I wore these baby blue pants out on a Sunday to Wisteria Antiques with my pal Sharon (Coincidentally she is also the person responsible for taking these photos). It was overcast on this particular day but I felt like all the color I had on instantly lifted my spirits. Oh and this yellow knit hat I've got on? Well normally I buy a bunch of cheap hats at Forever 21 and end up having to throw them out at the end of the season... Two winter's ago I purchased this one from Santa Cruz Hat company and it still looks brand spanking new, what more could a girl as for?

Hat- Santa Cruz Hat Company, Coat- Vintage, Watch- Michael Kors, Pants- H&M, Bag- Michael Kors, Shoes- Miu Miu (Previously worn here)




Yours,
Nico



5 comments:

  1. You look marvelous!! I love blue, so of course these pants are wonderful to me :))) Stunning pictures, the whole thing is fantastic!! Thank you for the wonderful comment, I would love to come over and show you how I do the frosting. I have these frosting piping attachments and I just practice :))) It would be a fun time!! You can do all kinds of different stuff, I just need to practice more really :)) I hope your week is going well my darling girl!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You styled this beautifully, love the colors..... Such a great look!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your jeans!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty Nico! I'm pretty much obsessed with your yellow hat, it's the cutest color ever! Unfortunately, I haven't met a colorful pair of jeans for my hourglass figure. I guess I need to keep on searching :)

    Hope you are well.

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. the orange looks good on you. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!