Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In a tree, I-N-G!



      It's no secret that I am a big fan of trees (as seen in this post) and perhaps the reason why is that I don't feel like an absolute giant amongst them. When you are well over 6 feet tall it can be a bit difficult to blend in but I feel right at home with all the trees here in the Santa Cruz mountains. 
      Another issue that us tall folk (and petites!) deal with on a daily basis that make us stand out amongst a crowd is dealing with pant hemlines. If you are petite then you at least have the option to get things hemmed to fit. If you are as tall as I am... you may not be able to even find long enough pants. I wear a 37 inch inseam and locating a pair of pants that are long enough can be a severe challenge. Lucky for me (and you!), I was introduced to Alloy.com a few years back. This website offers an amazing selection of fashion denim in a huge variety of lengths (petites.... no more hemming!) and sizes. In addition to variety, Alloy also offers extremely low prices!  Alloy's price point of $30 dollars a pair gets me each and every time. If you have issues with finding jeans or dress pants in the appropriate length, I strongly encourage you to visit Alloy's online store! I was able to finally score some colored denim and I couldn't be more thrilled with owning pants that aren't high waters or capris. 




Hat- Ross, Sun Specs- Oliver Peoples, Denim Jacket- Gap, Top-
Ann Taylor,Bag- Vintage Gucci, Pants- Alloy, Shoes- Max Studio 




Yours,
Nico


PS: All photos shot by S.Claitor

10 comments:

  1. lovely shoes!!!!

    http://thebayoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the comment in my blog!
    sure i accept your invitation to follow each other.... now i follow u!! wonderful blog ^^
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! now you see me???
    i follow u on bloglovin and gcf!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness I had no idea you're so tall! My jeans tend to have an inseam of 31" so I'm on the other end of the spectrum... Anyway, Alloy sounds awesome. I'll definitely check them out!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I love the colored pants with the leopard shoe!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG these photos are amazing. I love the red jeans and you are right. Alloy has a lot of great jeans, at a reasonable price point, suitable for all inseams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny, I did a photoshoot in a tree once and I was also wearing leopard print shoes. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your heels are sooo gorgeous! wonderful photoshoot :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit Nico! Those pants look fabulous with the leopard shoes, and the denim jacket is so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!