Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ombre Neon:



      You may have already seen a preview of this outfit here but today I'm sharing the full look. As someone who can't afford to purchase new clothing very often I'm always looking for new ways to wear old favorites, like this vintage floral Oscar De La Renta scarf I'm wearing as a belt. I love how it cinches in an otherwise too-big-for-me silk shirt. And if using a scarf as a belt wasn't a good enough way to save some money on new clothing... I also happened to get this amazing beach bag free with a purchase at Victoria's Secret! Plus this "cheapskate" outfit gets even better... the pumps I'm wearing are vintage Prada found at Crossroads for a ridiculously inexpensive price. Oh and my sunnies were found on ebay for such a steal too! I love being a bargain fashionista!  






Sun glasses- Oliver Peoples, Silk Shirt- Salvation Army, Scarf- Vintage
 Oscar De La Renta, Denim- Alloy, Shoes- Vintage Prada, Bag- Free with
 purchase at Victoria's Secret




Where do you find the best deals on clothing?



Yours,
Nico

PS: All photos by B.Dalke


18 comments:

  1. You look marvelous!! Love that bright pink, so pretty on you!! I understand you, I don't have lots of money either, so new things to share is rare. But, I just show my real wardrobe and that's just fine :) Bargains are the way to go ;) Thank you for your super sweet comment, I am feeling lots better now, but some chicken noodle soup would have been great, I just love having that when I am unwell :)) Your such a doll and I appreciate that very much!! BIG hugs and loves from me to you dear Nico!! I hope your jaw surgery goes well, it sounds so not nice to me, I really can't imagine as I don't like the dentist. I send you lots of happy thoughts for that and hoping it goes with as much ease as possible. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibrant colours of your bag - reminds me of a gorgeous sunset!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and your blog! You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely on you .
    That pink and blue jeans are amazing together.

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful combo! I love your hair!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased you like my blog! Thank you for your lovely comment and for suggesting we should follow each other. I have spent some time reading some of your other posts - you too have a varied blog and I'm delighted to be your newest follower!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bag and blouse! We adore your look. Pretty! The colors were amazing.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes!
    And love that you used a scarf as your belt! Stealing this idea for sure! ;)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you wore the scarf as a belt! Such a cute idea! And the Victoria Secret bag is fab! I hope you can stop by and check out my PLAY style today. Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look fabulous! your curly beach waves and that ombre sunset bag! you're screaming summer. i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!