Sunday, May 13, 2012

Small Morsels:

Fruit inspired coin purses perfect for summer.

Coffee made with love from the Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Co.

New paint for old furniture.

Enjoying cocktails and appetizers in my backyard with friends.

A store display that showcases all the colors I plan on wearing this summer.

Sweet peas that I picked while on a stroll that now brighten my kitchen.
Making different versions of this warm weather dessert recipe.

Preview of an upcoming style post.

          Summer is an exciting time here in Santa Cruz. Suddenly the city is inundated with tourists, the beach becomes the only place worth enjoying a pony necked beer, and everything just feels a bit more alive and fresh. It wasn't until after compiling these photos that I realized that I've already gotten to partake in some of my favorite summer traditions: collecting flowers while out on brisk walks, having meals outdoors, and revamping favorite recipes with seasonal produce. Do you have any summer plans this year?


Yours,
Nico

5 comments:

  1. Those fruit purses are adorable!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos..love those fruits!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and your week will be good too! I just want some sun, I don't care what I do this summer as long as there is sun :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun photos Nico! That sorbet looks amazing :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, love everything. Who am I kidding you know I don't need to tell you that. I just made some sort of potato vegetable casserole thing today, anyways its tasty and great to bring to school in some tupperware. Muah***

    -Fallon

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!