Saturday, May 19, 2012

Small Morsels:

(Preview of an upcoming style post)

      This past week has been jam packed with celebratory activities like birthdays and weddings. I've been stressing myself out with insisting on hand crafting my own cards, baking the perfect confections, and ensuring that every detail goes according to plan (I'm not kidding when I say it's one thing after another!). Amidst all the chaos I took a moment to appreciate all the small, seemingly insignificant moments to bring myself back down to earth and remain calm. Looking back, I've realized that the majority of my happy moments involve food...


Pretty roses at Wisteria Antiques.

Adorable fruit tarts!

Figuring out how to use my grill while making marinated short ribs and quinoa salad.

A variety of quirky items at a local antique store I love.

Ribs/fries/corn bread lunch at Ikea.

Fresh asparagus that I ended up using in risotto.


Yours,
Nico

3 comments:

  1. I love your small pleasures. The IKEA lunch is great. Tony and I have to eat every time we go.

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those leopard heels, and your food always looks SO good!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Nico, you've just got me salivating in front of my laptop screen lol Those little fruit tarts are literally screaming my name :)
    Hope everythings fine with you!

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    Enter my Peerless Charm giveaway here

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!