Sunday, May 27, 2012

Small Morsels:


Just a preview...

      I mentioned last week that things were a bit crazy  which was an understatement, but I made it thru! Being that it is a holiday weekend, Santa Cruz is (per usual this time of year) filled with colorful visitors from out of town. The sun sadly hasn't shown much of her pretty face yet, but we're managing over here. I mean there is still plenty of beach to enjoy, great local food, and grilling in my backyard. Hope you all are enjoying an extra day off tomorrow!

Fellow bridesmaid at my friend Shayla's lovely wedding.

Masculine inspired decorating: A turtle skull my father found beachside. 

Four layer red velvet cake i made for my boyfriend on his birthday. 


A practical shoe choice + knobby knees. 

Milk glass punch bowl set found at my local Salvation Army.
Paper toys that I wanted to take home with me. 

Yours,
Nico

6 comments:

  1. Wow your red velvet cake looks amazing and the punch bowl set was such a good find! Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I just had to let you know that this weekend I added to my herb collection - six new varieties and I can't wait to use them in my cooking.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks decadent and I want your yellow shoes!!!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, that cake looks amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. digging that 1st photo color combo!

    xo Nav
    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!