Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mixed Prints!


      
      I purchased this top during a sale at Express for a mere 8 bucks and I have never felt even the slightest tinge of buyer's remorse. I dressed up a simple striped blouse for a super cool evening style in today's post, but I also styled it last week with lots of casual denim for a more laid back vibe. I always find it refreshing when an inexpensive staple item can be worn in so many different ways, making the garment a true gem and multitasker in my closet. 





Yours,
Nico


4 comments:

  1. Loving the mix of prints! Chic! :) Your hairstyle is so CUTE! <3


    http://veilofillusions.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the prints together!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great look on you. I love your long, svelte legs - they go on for days!

    I wanted to tell you that I received my American Apparel denim shirt today - the one you have - and I love, love, love it. I have been searching for THE perfect denim shirt for ages and had all but given up when I read your post about yours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!